You are the city light
after midnight.
It might be dim,
but bright enough
to see whose smile spreads
across the face like butterfly
or whose cheeks turn red.
februari yang lalu, ada anak laki-laki berlarian di bawah hujan memakai hoodie ungu tua "ngapain?" "cari pemantik," kedinginan? zaman modern ini kedingingan saat hujan lalu cari pemantik? atau mau merokok? ternyata ia nyalakan kembang api
"do you feel 'new'?" "no, absolutely not" "so why did you do that?" "what? cut my hair?" "yes, by yourself" "I just feel better, I guess" he didn't understand, he will never understand "your fingers between my hair, I need to get rid them."
Click on the title to read them English : Haircut Sunlight Dim Still Into You Sea & Him Diva Wasn't It The Same Breeze Hers Resonance Dazed Stars Steps Sweeter Than Jellies You Missed It Cigarrete She's Doing Good Bahasa Indonesia : Matahari Biar Ada Trial Lampu Jalan Kembang Api "Kamu, Ada-ada Saja," Sayang, Tinggal Makan Siang Something on July 4th A Thank You
Komentar
Posting Komentar